RSS / TWITTER
Geef je op voor de MAILINGLIJST
Maak een LOGIN aan, je profiel in de nederlandse film en tv wereld (en om alle extra functies van deze site te gebruiken)
Finance & development directorACE Producers
ACE Producers is seeking a Finance & Development Director to join its international team and we welcome a highly organised, proactive, and driven candidate.
DESCRIPTION - ACE PRODUCERS
ACE Producers was set up in 1993 and runs Europe’s preeminent producer training programmes as well as networking events for our ACE members, who are some of Europe’s most experienced feature film & drama series producers. The organisation operates internationally, is run by a core team of 6 employees from its headquarters in Amsterdam and is governed by an Executive Board consisting of 20 international film professionals.
The organisation has developed a strong successful brand in providing top quality executive education in creative (co-) producing and entrepreneurialism, delivering continuous life-long and dynamic learning.
ACE has over 250 active members from more than 45 countries. Members gather for further training and professional events at all major film festivals and markets during the year. It is an adaptable, approachable organisation, famous for delivery of its week-long workshops for experienced producers organised across Europe. The collective learning emphasises the key position and unique responsibilities of the producer throughout the whole process of making a film or television series.
Reflecting their creativity and dynamism, ACE members are frequently featured among the award-winners in Cannes, Berlin and Venice, and at the Oscars (like “The Favourite”; “Triangle of Sadness”...)
To know more about ACE Producers as an organisation, the ACE Network and the different training programmes, please visit our www.ace-producers.com
Starting date: December 2022 (or later by mutual agreement)
Functie eisen / profiel
What will you do:
The role encompasses all aspects of the financial oversight of the organisation including spearheading new finance opportunities to enable ACE to realise its mission as laid out by the Board. The role is about ensuring that the day-to-day activities of the organisation are driven forwards, efficiently, productively and in a financially robust way.
The role sits within a small team who work together to deliver the range of projects and trainings. In her/his capacity of Finance & Development Director, he/she shall be required to support the CEO in all respects in line with the organisation and work closely together in a tight-knit team. Responsible for business development, financial management, corporate admin, HR, internal management and the long-term financial strategy for the organisation.
What will be your key duties & responsibilities:
- Financial management of the association - preparing and monitoring of project-related budgets, maintaining the annual budget and overseeing the cashflow.
- European and national grant management - delivering financial and narrative funding applications and reports, and preparing all elements for grants auditing (e.g. Creative Europe - MEDIA and the Netherlands Film Fund).
- Managing the general and analytical annual accounts of the association in close collaboration with ACE’s accountant (analytical codification, supervision of the entry of accounts data, invoicing, checking expenditure and receipts...).
- Developing a multi-year funding and partnerships strategy and managing all international and national partnerships in close collaboration with ACE’s CEO (being forward looking and seeking constructive growth of the Association).
- Overseeing daily financial and administrative management and membership management of the association, in close collaboration with ACE’s Office Manager.
- Overseeing HR and personnel administration, managing resources (including the recruiting, hiring and retention of personnel, but also working with the CEO to maximize the utilization of staff by clearly defining their duties, establishing performance standards, providing career and personal development and maintaining a competitive salary structure).
- Working with the CEO to manage and motivate key personnel.
- Optimizing the organisation’s capacity (day to day management).
- Monitoring of contracts with third parties and preparing all necessary elements for board meetings and general assemblies in close collaboration with the CEO.
- Meeting potential and existing partners at international film festivals, and markets, negotiation of agreements with financial and festival partners and follow-up.
- Planning the Association’s annual membership meeting and the Board meetings.
What is the desired profile:
- At least 4 years of work experience in a management position including grant management, financial management & analysis, planning, administration and budgeting & auditing, and HR preferably in an international setting.
- A track record in grant management, experience with EACEA is a definite plus.
- Flexible worker, being prepared to take on tasks outside remit when needed, keen on networking and collaborating closely with a small team.
- Ability to efficiently plan and manage multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, preciseness in the execution of tasks, solution-oriented working approach, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, additional languages are a - Essential knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially skillful in the use of Excel.
- Interested in film and the film industry.
Wat bieden wij?
Do you want to work within a vibrant atmosphere, manage finance, HR and business development and bring your expertise to an international network of independent feature film & drama series producers and get to know more about the European independent film industry? Join us!
Position: Full-time (some flexible working from home may be possible)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Salary: Corresponding to knowledge and experience
Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen om te reageren
meld NIET OK send to a friend stuur een reactie