(auto-translated from Dutch)
Submarine is looking for a proactive Financial Controller to strengthen the young and dynamic Finance team of currently 5 people (Head of Finance, two controllers, an accountant and a distribution and royalties accountant). Submarine develops and produces animation, documentary and (live action) scripted films and series, and has offices in Amsterdam, London, Los Angeles and Antwerp. Submarine has a creative culture and a fairly flat hierarchical structure; input and ideas from employees are encouraged and valued.
The work location of this role is Amsterdam or Antwerp (with flexible work-from-home options) and will include the financial control of various projects (both in development and in production). We are looking for someone who works in an organized and structured manner, but also knows how to be flexible and can prioritize when necessary.
What do we offer?
Working at Submarine means becoming part of an international group of ambitious professionals who work together in an informal, creative and fun atmosphere. Various staff events are organized throughout the year (outings, workshops, premieres), and there is also a weekly communal lunch and drinks.
We are an organization that embraces diversity; for comparable suitability, we prefer people who will make our organization more diverse.
Submarine offers a competitive salary based on experience and education/training, travel expenses, a work laptop and 25 vacation days based on 40 hours.
Amsterdam en/of Antwerpen
Job requirements / profile
• Create and analyze cost reports, in collaboration with producers
• Qualitative checks on project costs incurred
• Request financing terms and monitor project cash flow
• Advise and report to producers and the management team
• Financing applications and settlements
• Proactive and communicative skills
• Organized/accurate, but also flexible when necessary
• Proficient in both Dutch and English
• (Good) knowledge of Exact (online) and Excel is an advantage
Experience in the audiovisual sector is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Dutch and English
Respond / more information
you have to log in to reply