(auto-translated from Dutch)
Are you ready for the next step in your media career? That's a good thing because we are looking for a full-time editor / technical coordinator who can run and edit our (commissioned) productions at a high level and manage the technology for this. We offer a challenging position with a lot of freedom, but also a great responsibility. We therefore look for our technical and substantive conscience within our team.
What do we offer?
Work hard, play hard and enjoy EVERY moment. With us you can work independently, we have a lot of fun and little hierarchy. Together we make great strides and become a little better every day.
• An enthusiastic and young (at heart) team.
• A workplace with its own bar on the Amstel.
• Your own editing suite (wallpaper or wall color of your choice!)
Job requirements / profile
If you don't think in terms of problems but in terms of solutions and you are not afraid to take the lead, then you are the person we are looking for.
You have experience with planning video productions and organization in the office.
• You perfectly edit both simple and complex productions for a wide range of
• You are experienced in running camjo and camera productions.
• You get energy from keeping the technology required for productions in order.
• You recognize the difference between a story and an episode. From shorts on TikTok and YouTube
to longform for Corporate, Streaming or TV.
• You are good at communicating and working in a customer-oriented manner.
• You master the Dutch language, spoken and written.
• You have extensive knowledge of the most essential Adobe Creative Cloud apps (including Premiere
Pro, Photoshop and After Effects is an advantage)
• You want to work hard and are open to learning more.
Respond / more information
you have to log in to reply