(auto-translated from Dutch)
Film and television production companies Johan Nijenhuis & Co, JOCO Media and BING Film & TV are looking for an intern for their joint office in Amsterdam. Do you like to roll up your sleeves and are not afraid to take initiative yourself? Then we would like to meet you!
Small and decisive, BING Film & TV, Nijenhuis & Co and JOCO Media make films and television series with roots in Dutch culture, where a high entertainment value is paramount. The three companies work closely together under one roof and together form a creative breeding ground where every maker and colleague is challenged to get the best out of themselves. In recent years we have produced, among others: Moroccan Wedding, At least Best Before, The Pirates from Next Door, The Legs of Saint Hildegard, In Love with Cuba, When the Dikes Break and The Luizenmother.
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to develop yourself with a leading film producer;
• Full-time co-working space in Amsterdam;
• A dynamic working environment with a close-knit and friendly team of colleagues;
• Internship compensation.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has passion and enthusiasm for organizing, service and provision of services;
• Is eager to learn, independent, enthusiastic and proactive;
• Write and speak flawless Dutch;
• Follow an MBO or HBO course;
• But above all: the mentality is to get as much out of the internship as possible.
Job requirements / profile
You will support our team at the Amsterdam office with pre- and post-production and with the publicity and marketing of our projects. A selection of your activities:
• Approach crew for new productions
• Do location research based on a script
• Prepare credits and have them approved
• Select stills and fragments and have them approved
• Submit productions to film and TV festivals
• Assisting during events such as press days, premieres and poster shoots
• Supporting office work
Respond / more information
you have to log in to reply