(auto-translated from Dutch)
Are you enthusiastic, curious, an organizational talent and/or creative? Do you want to be at the basis of beautiful new Dutch Light programs? Then this is a unique opportunity!
Hollands Licht Producties develops and produces various series and films for both the Dutch and international markets. We are specialists in the field of comedy, high-end and relatable drama and are known for series such as The Year of Fortuyn, Flikken Maastricht & Rotterdam, Toren C, The Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, Dertigers and Red Light. We produce for both commercial and public channels and streamers.
During your internship you will participate in current affairs/projects and in the Research & Development (R&D) department, where new series/films/formats are devised and developed.
What do we offer?
What do we offer?
• A great place to discover and develop your qualities and talents
• A friendly team
• A nice internship allowance
• A very unique internship that cannot be compared to any other internship!
We are looking for a curious and inquisitive student who enjoys doing research on a wide variety of topics, who wants to think creatively, who is not afraid to give his/her opinion, likes to tackle things, has organizational skills, and who is able to work independently and in a team. For us, a good intern is someone who does an internship not just for 'the points', but who has a passion for television and who really wants to learn how a series/film is conceived, developed and produced.
Job requirements / profile
What are you going to do?
• You do research for new programs.
• You design presentations.
• You write press releases.
• You keep up with media news.
• You support the department producer.
• You support the R&D department.
• You maintain our social media channels.
• You help with general and production tasks.
• You support ongoing productions.
You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language. In addition, we would like it if you have some technical skills. Can you edit with Final Cut, Première Pro or Avid? Can you work with Photoshop? And/or perhaps you also have experience with After Effects? Then you have an advantage!
Respond / more information
you have to log in to reply