(auto-translated from Dutch)
Do you like film and making film reports? Are you creative? And do you want to use your skills to be of social importance? Then come and intern at Stadsreporters!
Who are we?
Stadsreporters is a successful initiative in Amsterdam Nieuw-West, which is now also expanding to Amsterdam North and is collaborating with AT5 and De Gouden Mannen, among others. (Older) local residents make films that strengthen solidarity and connection in the neighborhood. The City Reporters are trained and supervised by professional filmmakers in filming, interviewing and editing. They go into the neighborhood to make film reports about places, people or actions that set an example for the city. A wonderful group of people who choose to look at society and their own neighborhood in a positive way!
What do we offer?
- A super valuable internship where, in addition to filming and editing, you also contribute positively to society!
- Guidance by professional television/film makers and editors
- An internship allowance of 350 euros per month
- Creative freedom within the corporate identity
- The ability to work from home and on location
- Space for your own initiative and the opportunity to expand your network through collaborations with AT5 and SaltoTV
- Experience in storytelling, filming and editing
- A valuable and positive interpretation of your internship by working with local residents and partners
We are looking for an intern who is specifically involved in the editing part of this process, possibly supplemented with supervising filming. You are busy editing the reports, provide input during editorial meetings and assist the City Reporters where necessary.
- Setting up a good workflow for saving/editing
- Editing films (Premiere or FCP)
- Contribute to editorial meetings / preparation of shooting days
- Supervising City Reporters when filming in the neighborhood
- Guiding City Reporters in their own editing (iMovie)
Job requirements / profile
- You have knowledge of and experience with filming and editing
- You like the (social) approach of Stadsreporters and want to (learn to) edit in the style of Stadsreporters
- You can handle different editing programs
- You get along well with seniors
- You feel responsible for the course of the editing process.
Respond / more information
you have to log in to reply