RSS / TWITTER
Geef je op voor de MAILINGLIJST
Maak een LOGIN aan, je profiel in de nederlandse film en tv wereld (en om alle extra functies van deze site te gebruiken)
Executive ProducerLukkien BV
For one of our key accounts, Philips Personal Health, we are looking for an Executive Producer (EP) who is able to inspire the team to deliver next level studio content. The EP manages, supervises and oversees a wide range of video, photography and content-based projects and is an extension of Philips within Lukkien.
Our preferred candidate has a strong background in creating studio content for digital platforms. Thanks to both helictopter view and brand sensitivity, he or she knows what is needed to tweak assets and make them fit for a specific platform. The EP is able to switch brands, styles, platforms and markets in the blink of an eye.
Profile: the EP respects what’s to be respected (brand identity, guide lines), but has the guts and inspiration to encourage and define new and smarter processes for larger crossmedial content production.
The Philips Account at Lukkien
To support Philips Personal Health global cross-media marketing communication activities, Lukkien services all the Philips Personal Health Categories – with the production of mainly digital/e-commerce content. This includes rich asset deliverables such as product information videos, how-to videos, lifestyle photography, key visuals, product CGI animations and many more.
Our work covers a very diverse range of product categories: Oral Healthcare, Mother and Childcare, Shaving and Grooming and Beauty. The projects will be processed centralized via the Philips Content Productions Studio.
The Executive Producer will:
- Be an extension of Philips within Lukkien and serves a smooth brigde. Create a solid and effective relationship with both the Lukkien Asset Producers, Philips Studio Content Production Manager and Project Leads
- Review briefings – assess and scope the projects. Advise on creative solutions for cost-efficient consolidated productions.
- Set up production & creative teams per project.
- Own a strong opinion on quality throughout the creative development process and encourage Lukkien creatives to bring their output to the next level by setting clearly-defined standards for Philips rich assets.
- Optimise and guide an efficient way of working for all Philips productions to guarantee an autonomous process.
- Maintain and/or improve a high creative quality over (cross-media) asset productions.
Functie eisen / profiel
WHO ARE YOU?
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with cross-media productions in a creative production environment.
- Significant understanding of the international market and business environment of Philips.
- Experience being a strong sparring partner for the agency team and client stakeholders.
- Experience working with creative and production teams across all media forms, with a strong focus on digital, serving as an inspiring coach.
- Experience working for a multinational client, in an international environment.
- Ability to keep a birds’s-eye view of various complex projects which are running at the same time.
- Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and collaborative relationship with both Lukkien colleagues and Philips’ stakeholders.
- Excellent production skills.
Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
English is the working language.
Wat bieden wij?
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday
Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen om te reageren
meld NIET OK send to a friend stuur een reactie