RSS / TWITTER
Geef je op voor de MAILINGLIJST
Maak een LOGIN aan, je profiel in de nederlandse film en tv wereld (en om alle extra functies van deze site te gebruiken)
Freelance Postproductie SupervisorThomas Greven
You're an operational thinker with a passion for Post-Production, Dance/EDM music, and global (online) media productions. You’re allergic to average and have a great eye for detail: your workday doesn’t stop until the editing team can work with an ethical and healthy planning. You’re organized - double-checking is your middle name - you think in possibilities and always want to deliver solutions of the highest possible quality. As a born communicator you love to inform everyone around you.
You’re a team player that loves to work with great structure. To reach the best results on each project, you work and communicate well under pressure and proactively involve others when necessary and are able to swiftly come up with fitting solutions. You’re ambitious, eager to learn and proactively ask for feedback on your work; you want to work with one-of-a-kind content.
Also, you have a great sense of humor and a “work hard, play hard” mentality: after delivering, you don’t back down from the occasional nerf-gun fight at the office and you’re a big fan of Friday night drinks. You’re able and willing to work outside of office hours when necessary (evening hours and weekends).
Beginning of feb till the end of march
Functie eisen / profiel
Required Skills and Experience
Most important, at least 3 years of projectmanagement experience with a minimum of 1/2 years in television(/live broadcasting)
- A registered KvK number
- Ideally an HBO/WO degree in the area of film or media;
- Excellent in spoken and written English.
- Mapping the availability of the Post Production team with pre-produced metrics and our custom post-planning system.
- Managing the workload of editors, the planning and within ‘post-production’ budget.
- Coordinate staff, freelancers, interns, and edit schedules to ensure flow of services.
- Informing team with (daily)briefings, outlines, assets throughout a post production process.
- Continuously updating the Post Production planning and sharing relevant updates and changes with stakeholders
- Sharing planning and expected deliverables with in- and external stakeholders
Wat bieden wij?
What can you expect from NOMOBO?
Working with leading global brands
Remote work support
Work in an informal environment with young talented people.
Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen om te reageren
meld NIET OK stuur naar een vriend stuur een reactie